Would you like to join one of London’s most established recruitment consultancies working with Events, Marketing and Financial Services, large Corporates, Charities and Associations? We are based in London’s West End and are a small, friendly team.
Providing support to busy team of consultants and the MD, this is a varied and busy role which includes day-to-day assistance to the team, research, office management, administration of the temp recruitment process, system support, general troubleshooting and some PA support to the MD.
As well as keeping the office running smoothly, there is an opportunity to earn a bonus by sourcing candidates predominantly for fintech, marketing and financial services roles (full training will be given). This is an extremely important, varied and busy role which includes researching, identifying and contacting suitable candidates, developing relationships with both candidates and clients, ensuring they get a great service.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail who is lively, warm and outgoing. You will be a born organizer, who loves to be kept busy, with a can-do attitude. This is a multi faceted role with lots of opportunities to get involved in other parts of the business i.e. writing copy for ads. We are a small office where everyone works as part of a team. A friendly, flexible attitude is as important as ability.
You enjoy being the lynch pin of a small office, have exceptional administrative skills coupled with strong attention to detail and a commercial perspective. You are also an excellent organiser, proactive, good at multi-tasking, prioritisation, time management and working under pressure. We are looking for a self-starter who is interested in current affairs and business news with research skills. You are adaptable and personable with a good sense of humour, we are looking for a real people person!
Your duties will include:
• General office management
• IT support – liaising with IT service provider
• Acting as first point of contact for incoming calls from Candidates and Clients
• Identifying, researching and contacting candidates for recruitment projects
• Managing CV ‘in boxes’ and responding to general candidate enquiries
• Book and confirm interviews/meetings
• Post new jobs onto jobsites including the R&D website
• Contacting candidates for status updates
• Client & candidate research and updates
• General admin and relating to placements and temps
• Candidate sourcing and referencing
• Updating the database
• Liaison with company bookkeeper/accountant
• Checking and authorising invoices (internal/external)
• Keep records of new clients and Terms of Business sent/received holiday and sickness records
• Assisting HR Management, coordinating recruitment, holiday and sickness records
• Updating/revising supplier contracts (Advertising/insurance/IT support etc)
• Involvement in social media Facebook/twitter/blog
• Ad-hoc project work
If you like the idea of developing your skills within a busy supportive environment and this sounds like the job for you, then please email your CV with letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org