ASAP start! Exciting opportunity to bring your proven delegate management skills to this leading global creative events agency, working within their Automotive team in either their London or Coventry offices.
Award-winning, independent agency with an unrivalled creative reputation for delivering exceptional live events and experiences worldwide for their hugely impressive client base.
Working within the agency’s specialised Automotive team, this role is integral to managing the logistics on a diverse range of projects for a prestigious car brand, including large scale events for 2000 delegates, high profile product launches, incentive travel and sponsorship events and everything in between.
As Data Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing guest/delegate registration and communications requirements for all projects, from set up to on-site delivery. You’ll provide reporting support to the client and to all relevant inhouse teams e.g. accommodation, F&B, transport, etc.
On-site ‘hands-on’ delivery is required, including for overseas events, occasionally for 4 weeks or more.
The role also has a client-facing element and maintaining and developing client relationships is an important aspect.
- Establish and set up guest registration inbox
- Manage integration of approved copy for electronic comms to guests - save the date, invitation, joining instructions etc.
- Provide reporting support for Client and in-house teams re: accommodation, F&B, transport, etc.
- Manage translator requirements for all electronic comms (where applicable)
- Manage and communicate all data changes to relevant parties as necessary
- Manage data reporting on-site
- Manage equipment/software integration and set-up on site
- Support project communication, ensure schedules are adhered to and all documentation complete
- Liaise and collaborate with client and be responsive to their needs
- Help develop project proposals and produce compelling project briefs and presentations
- Negotiate with third party suppliers to obtain best rates and added value
You have experience of working within the events industry and love working with data and managing delegate communication and management systems. You are super organised, with excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure. You have great communication skills, are a good relationship builder and are always open and adaptable to new challenges.
In summary, you have the following skills and experience:
- First hand knowledge of the events and exhibitions – drive events, launches, incentive travel and sponsor hospitality events is beneficial
- Experience of delegate management systems and guest communications
- Used to managing and liaising with third party suppliers with venues, caterers, transportation etc
- Knowledge of the legal requirements e.g. Data Protection, regarding the management of personally identifiable information
- Be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player, with a commitment to quality, client satisfaction and professionalism
- Must be able to communicate well and build relationships with clients, other departments / colleagues and have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure, pro-active with good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges and requirements and committed to learn and grow
- Enthusiastic, not averse to global travel, and willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours (inc. weekends) from time to time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in additional European Languages would be a significant benefit
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of an amazing team, and work on some great events globally!
If your experience and ambitions match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the “Apply” button now.