Exciting opportunity for Senior Creative Strategist who can be “the source of the river” of great conceptual thinking.
Independent award winning global creative agency who are experts in creating brand experiences, interactive digital, design and execution that pushes the status quo. Highly innovative working environment - people are pulled from all disciplines; film makers, 3d, 2d designers, art directors, copywriters, digital, architects, journalists and creative strategists for the one goal of producing great work.
Senior Creative Strategist to work on global automobile account, the agency has a strong collaborative history with this Client and a record of producing award winning work for them. They want this to continue!
You’ll be a platform-agnostic natural storyteller who has the ability to distil information, apply insight and create powerful conceptual ‘big’ ideas that can be utilised across platforms including brand experiences, large-scale digital installations, retail, design, rich media and interactive, digital content, web mobile, social media and events.
Day to day:
• Work with client, strategy/conceptual team and key creatives to shape and influence progressive ideas.
• Your conceptual ideas will address the; problem; key audiences and insights and tell a simple story across multi channels
• Help navigate the complex, shifting content landscape
• Digest and distil information into simple compelling ideas.
• Be part of the pitch process for new projects
Proven background developing strategically informed conceptual ideas. You could come from agency, media, visual communication or production where you have worked and inspired creatives.
Great role! Please press the ‘Apply Now’ button they want to start interviews next week.