Great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join successful live events and comms agency!
Award winning live event, communications and video production agency – excellent established clients and fantastic internal creative, production and logistics support.
As Account Director at the agency’s London office you’ll work with a wide range of global brand clients. You’ll be overseeing your own account team, and be directing the different internal teams (video, graphics, content, creative, logistics and production) to conceive, plan and deliver exceptionally high standard live events and projects for your clients with a specific focus on the delivery of compelling content & messaging. Your focus will be on working closely with your clients on a strategic and planning level, and overseeing and guiding the the team across varied communications projects that fulfil clients objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have an events agency background and a minimum of 7-8 years’ account handling and strategic client relationship management experience working with global brand clients on a wide range of UK and European B2B and B2C events, projects and campaigns – and particularly strong on the internal comms side. Candidates should have strong strategic, project management, content & messaging, account handling, budgeting, resource management, business development, pitch & proposal and leadership skills along with good production knowledge (ideally video and experiential as well as standard AV and event production). You’ll be taking ownership of important accounts, so will have the experience and gravitas required to inspire confidence from your team and clients alike.
- Significant experience from an events/comms agency within account management at Account Director level
- event production experience ideally in an agency environment
• Large budget event experience – including international preferable
• Line management experience essential
• Experience of using ROI methodology essential
• Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference and comms environment
• Experience of working with internal communications teams essential
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level (Exec/board)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded agency in a role where you will be a key player on large global brand accounts!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click “Apply” now ...