Award-winning events and creative communications agency is looking for an experienced Creative Director to join their Midlands office working across a great portfolio of live events and communications projects for their impressive client list.
Established over 20 years ago, this highly successful agency works with some of the world’s most recognised brands across a diverse range of sectors including finance, auto, retail and luxury. Their mission is to help businesses communicate better and they do this through the creation and management of events and communications that excite, engage and deliver.
As Creative Director, you will join an experienced and talented team, taking ultimate responsibility for the big-picture creative vision of their projects, inspiring the entire business to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for their clients.
You’ll own the creative vision of their biggest projects end to end, which will span the entire range of services including Events, Incentives, Film, Design, Digital and Venue Sourcing. You’ll be at the centre of connecting the heads and hearts of their clients and their audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creative Client Direction: Drive and support the team to maintain high level client relationships, keeping abreast of client strategy in order to act as advisor and mentor.
- Strategic and Content Support: Advise and support all internal teams to ensure creative projects deliver and exceed client expectations.
- Creative Quality: Build an environment in which the creative teams can thrive and oversee their ideas and projects. Take responsibility for the creative philosophy and standard of output across the business. You’ll be key in pitching your concepts to clients and take full responsibility for the creative success of pitches. You will oversee multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, in an often fast-paced environment.
- Business Development: Actively seek new connections with key clients and attending client functions/events to network.
- Creative Lead: Lead new project pitches with the support of the appropriate team and ensure pitches meet with client’s requirements and that strategy is in line with brand proposition.
- Strategy: Actively keep abreast of current industry trends and competitor and client activity identifying opportunities that will aid progress towards the company vision.
- Training and Development: Support individuals’ progress and development and nurture creativity across the business.
You’ll ideally have solid experience in a similar Agency role within the events and creative communications industry. You’ll be able to demonstrate your love of working with clients to support them in delivering their strategy by bringing it to life through your creative interpretation and your understanding of the big picture.
Skills and Requirements:
Solid experience within creative communications industry including Events, Incentives, Design, Digital and Film
- Experience in producing creative projects with budgets ranging from low to high
- Experience of goal setting and communicating strategy essential
- Experience of working with other creative agencies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced networker and relationship builder
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Creative and dynamic, think outside the box, challenge the norm
- Ability to provide creative mechanics to bring messaging to life
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer literate
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a really lovely agency and team – working with some great clients on a variety of exciting projects.
If your experience matches the key requirements listed above and you’d like to know more about this role, then please click ‘Apply’ now.