Opportunity for Corporate PA to join FS firm for 12 month contract – Urgent.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised PA – (or EA) who’s keen to work for a leading financial services firms in one of their key departments on a maternity 12 month ftc.
High profile company financial services company based in Canary Wharf in amazing state of the art, modern technology offices. This company prides themselves on their supportive working environment, continued career development - they also offer great benefits as well as an appreciation of work/life balance.
Sat within the General Counsel department and working closely with a busy Director and Senior Managers, you will play a key role in providing first class support both operationally and strategically on a large commercial programme. Great opportunity to get your teeth into various confidential projects as well as usual day to day support - no day will be the same!
Day to day:
- Diary management for Senior Manager(s) including setting up internal/external meetings, managing logistics, agendas and tracking actions
- Ensure Senior Managers are fully prepared for meetings
- Inbox management – draft emails responses, take initiative and reply to emails, flag urgent emails and prioritise as appropriate
- Commission and action work across the team on behalf of senior management
- Handle internal/external queries in a timely manner
- Organise travel
- Ensure internal assurance and compliance processes are adhered to and understood by team
I’m looking for a flexible, proactive and confident PA or EA who’s used to working in a busy Corporate office environment. You will be a highly organised, methodical and detailed individual who thrives under pressure and in busy situations. You’ll have excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills (both verbal/written) and not be fazed liaising with senior managers across the organisation.
- Fantastic communication/interpersonal skills (verbal/written)
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Brilliant at prioritising
- Excellent relationship builder especially at a senior level
- Strong work ethic with exceptional time management
- Happy to make informed decisions
- Solution orientated, focussed
- Strong presentation skills
- Can do attitude
If you are a highly organised Executive Assistant/PA experience looking to work for a fab company please click the ‘Apply’ button now - this is going to be a highly sort after role – so I’d recommend a quick response.
Our client is a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.