Fabulous opportunity for an internationally experienced Event Manager to join this creative and successful b2b Surrey-based events agency - and take ownership of a varied mix of international events for leading tech clients
Global marketing agency who specialise in the tech sector and work with some of the most well-known and innovative brands in the sector. Offers great working environment, supportive and sparky team, and the opportunity to work on an excellent range of varied and innovative international b2b events for leading global tech brands …
You’ll have full project management responsibility pre and on-site for your own events - a varied range of b2b events, including conferences, roadshows and networking events – from a tech seminar in San Fran, to larger more complex events up to 3,000 delegates. This is a client facing role so needs a positive, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing/event activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers. You’ll be fully responsible for all elements of the event, overseeing Event Executives, internal and external suppliers as required, across all aspects from logistics to creative and technical.
The role would include:
- End-to-end management of a wide variety of B2B event projects across different clients and throughout EMEA, the US and APAC.
- Pre-event management including taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
- Financial control of event projects, including complete cost control throughout the project ensuring best negotiated rates and delivery of each campaign within budget.
- Project management of project team ensuring that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of event.
- Detailed planning of all event with the production of timelines, proposals, project plans and regular communication with the client.
- Client communication and relationship building
You’re an experienced Event Manager, who has a proven track record of delivering b2b events internationally, which needs to include conferences and ‘C’ level events. You’ve delivered large international events. You need to be confident, have tons of initiative, be calm under pressure and enjoy delivering events internationally. You’ve had experience of full event ownership, and enjoy leading other members of a team, and suppliers, to deliver a flawless event for your client.
- You’ve run international conferences for 1,000 pax, and have a solid b2b events background with agency experience
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop a integrated event strategy (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Strong event project manager – able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be organised, have good time management
- Experience of line managing/delegating to Event Executives, as well as managing a wider team on site at an event, with the ability to troubleshoot on site at events and provide solutions to the internal team, external suppliers and clients alike.
- Immaculate attention to detail & writing skills
- Financial ability - experience of producing client facing budgets and closely of tracking project costs.
- Team player, confident and positive attitude, self-motivated, calm under
- Happy to travel around the UK and further afield (including EMEA, USA and APAC ) as event demand requires
- Experience in or inquisitive about virtual events and social media and have some knowledge of its role in B2B marketing and event management.
This is an Event Manager’s dream of a role – great clients, international events, and a really supportive and fun team …. If you’re looking for a really good new event management role click ‘Apply’ now … this could well be it!
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY … SO APPLY NOW SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT