A fabulous opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join the team at this prestigious bank – you’ll be bringing your event expertise to a range of international client events throughout EMEA …
You’ll be working in the busy events team of this prestigious global investment bank, and have responsibility for a varied range of client events throughout EMEA, from brief to on-site delivery. You’ll have ownership of your events from brief to delivery, managing all logistical aspects, and keeping your internal client team updated throughout.
- Deliver EMEA meetings, events, conferences and seminars (client events)
- Manage budgets, suppliers, guest invitations, on-site delivery
- Prepare pre-event and post-event costings and handle all logistics on events (agenda, invitations, suppliers, travel, on-site management) and producing creative yet cost effective events in line with the quality expectations of the brand and their clients
- Be your internal client’s main point of contact for the event
- Ability to propose appropriate event proposals/venues etc to meet corporate and creative objectives
You’ll be a confident and experienced event manager with a corporate background, or agency experience working for corporate clients (ideally in the financial sector). Specifically you’ll have proven track record of:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience of delivering conferences, seminars, client events, particularly event logistics
- International experience
- Experience of producing costings and proposals for corporate events, including creative and appropriate suggestions for format/venue etc in line with guest profile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, strong stakeholder management, flexible, exemplary attention to detail
This role will suit a polished and accomplished Event Executive who thrives in a busy corporate environment ….
If your experience and aspirations are a match, click ‘Apply’ for this exciting and high profile role.