Fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s most established recruitment consultancies working with Events, Marketing and Financial Services, large Corporates, Charities and Associations. We are based in London’s West End and are a small, friendly team.
Providing support to a busy team of consultants and the MD, this is a varied and busy role which includes day-to-day assistance to the team, research, office management, administration of the temp recruitment process, system support, general troubleshooting and some PA support to the MD.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail who is lively, warm and outgoing. You will be a born organizer, who loves to be kept busy, with a can-do attitude. This is a multi-faceted role with opportunities to get involved in other parts of the business. We are a small office where everyone works as part of a team. A friendly, flexible attitude is as important as ability.
You will enjoy being the lynch pin of a small office, have exceptional administrative skills coupled with strong attention to detail and a commercial perspective. You are also an excellent organiser, proactive, good at multi-tasking, prioritisation, time management and working under pressure. You are adaptable and personable with a good sense of humour, we are looking for a real people person!
Your duties will include:
• General office management
• IT support – liaising with IT service provider
• Acting as first point of contact for incoming calls from Candidates and Clients
• Managing CV ‘in boxes’ and responding to general candidate enquiries
• Book and confirm interviews/meetings
• Post new jobs onto jobsites including the R&D website
• Contacting candidates for status updates
• Client & candidate research and updates
• General admin and relating to placements and temps
• Candidate sourcing and referencing
• Updating the database
• Liaison with company bookkeeper/accountant
• Authorising invoices (internal/external)
• Keep records of new clients and Terms of Business sent
• Assisting HR Management, coordinating recruitment, holiday and sickness records
• Updating/revising supplier contracts (Advertising/insurance/IT support etc)
• Involvement in social media Facebook/twitter/blog
• Ad-hoc project work
If you like the idea of developing your skills within a busy supportive environment and this sounds like the job for you, then please email your CV with letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org