- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - LEADING YOUTH AGENCY- HIGHLY CREATIVE – LONDON £35-45k
- Ref. O3488 | £60000 - £65000 | Permanent
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - LEADING AGENCY- HIGHLY CREATIVE – LONDON
Are you a Social Media guru? A creative communications agency who talk to the youth market through a number of innovative channels are looking for a Social Media Manager to formalize, enhance and broaden their social media offering. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious, who lives and breathes social media!
A highly innovative integrated agency are looking for a passionate, highly knowledgeable Social Media Manager to lead their established and growing social media offering. You will need to be highly strategic as well as able to lead the activation of social media campaigns not to mention have outstanding client presentation skills!
· Integrated agency that specialise in youth communications
· Cover insight and planning, PR, experiential, digital, SP and ATL – whatever best suited to the campaign!
· Specialists in networking media – Facebook, MySpace, Blog, YouTube.
· Top blue chip FMCG clients from drinks, entertainment, mobile, music, finance, electronic, toiletries
· Offer unique solutions to the youth market across the mix
· Social Media Manager
· Report to Senior management team
· Act as social media strategist to existing and new clients
· Lead social media campaigns – you will need to have an excellent understanding of content creation, content seeding, driving user numbers across different platforms, engaging bloggers and forums, SEO
· Become the Agency’s social media expert
· Keep abreast of all trends and new technologies – ensuring that the agency is always cutting edge in the social media space
· Lead and manage a team of freelancers and growing in house team
· Identify and develop new business
· Passionate about social media on a professional and personal level
· Be able to give examples of highly successful social media campaigns you’ve produced – be able to showcase award winning campaigns
· Demonstrate and in-depth knowledge and understanding of new and common forms of social media.
· Able to think strategically and be adept at presenting to clients.
· Understand and interested in youth markets
· Excellent project management skills.
· Self-starter – be highly ambitious and eager to demonstrate superior social media knowledge
So if you want to be part of a cutting edge agency that’s offering you real autonomy to shine and lead their social media - Send your CV urgently to email@example.com
This position has been filled. Here are some similar jobs. Alternatively, use the search fields on the left to search our current vacancies
Senior Conference Producer ( Other)
London | £30K - £35K plus benefits | Temp / Contract / Freelance | Ref. E4861 | Posted:23/05/2013
Project Manager - Events ( Agency)
London | £35k | Permanent | Ref. M4854 | Posted:10/05/2013
Internal Communications Manager ( Corporate/In-house)
London | £32-40k | Temp / Contract / Freelance | Ref. M48512 | Posted:10/05/2013
World Class Integrated Agency – Account Manager ( Agency)
London | 30,000-35,000 | Permanent | Ref. M4853 | Posted:09/05/2013
Email us your CV
“We can offer a real insight into available opportunities - an insight that comes from personal experience not just a job spec.”
Narelle Lester, Managing Director, Regan & Dean