The following information explains how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information in the following ways, either directly from you in the form of a CV or by completing our registrations form, emailing us directly, or telephoning us. The information we collect is such as your email address, name, address, postcode, telephone number, education and work history.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that you supply to us to:
- match your requirements to jobs you are interested in and future jobs you may be interested in, or if you are an employer supplying us with a job, to candidates you are interested in
- occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services
- to compile salary surveys and other surveys
If you would rather not receive this information, please let us know.
Will Regan & Dean disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data and to prospective and intended employers in order to help with the recruitment process.
Regan & Dean does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Regan & Dean may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
How do we protect your information?
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- we will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate;
- delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant, within a reasonable period of the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes;
- protect your data against unauthorised use.
We give you the option of submitting your CV via this website. You can do this either for an advertised position or for positions as they come up. Your CV will only be sent to employers with your express consent.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the information held on you but we have the right to charge a small fee for this service. If you would like to make a request for information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to request that we remove your details from our database.
Receipt of information
You can request, at any time, that we stop using your information and, that we stop mailing information to you. You may continue to receive mailings on route to you for a short period of time while your suppression is being processed.
Regan & Dean uses reasonable care in collecting and putting forward the information found on this website and has used different sources to do so. The information is not intended to be used as anything other than a guide and you should take further independent advice before relying on it.
Regan & Dean we will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such content
Regan & Dean has linked this site to other external websites, which may be useful to you. Regan & Dean bears no responsibility for the content, accuracy or operation of these websites and does not necessarily endorse any opinions that may be expressed on them.
Regan & Dean disclaims all liability arising from information provided by this site and we make no warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law including any implied terms. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from the use or misuse by you of this Site
Whilst we try to make sure information on this site is kept as up to date as possible, Regan & Dean makes no representation in respect of the existence or availability of any job advertised on it.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we may collect on the site to enhance your overall Regan & Dean experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. If you do not want to receive any announcements or special offers from us, please let us know.
Regan & Dean is an equal opportunities employer. As such, we aspire to reflect our diversity values in our internal recruitment procedures as well as our work ethics as a recruitment agency. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
In accordance with existing as well as imminent equal opportunities (subordinate) legislation, including but not limited to the Race Relations Act 1976 (as amended), the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 (as amended), and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (as amended). Regan & Dean treats everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, religion, ethnic or national origin, membership or non-membership of a trade union, working hours or whether on a fixed term or permanent contract. Moreover, Regan & Dean reviews, on an on-going basis, all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination or harassment on those grounds.
Regan & Dean is committed to providing equal opportunities training for staff through corporate membership of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). The REC, as the governing body for the Recruitment Industry, ensures that corporate members and their staff meet current equal opportunities standards. Our staff are obliged to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
Regan & Dean is committed to treating all full-time and part-time workers and job applicants (actual and potential) fairly and selection of employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be based on relevant merits, aptitude and ability. In addition, Regan & Dean does not directly or indirectly discriminate when deciding which candidates are submitted for a vacancy or assignment or in any terms of employment or engagement. Regan & Dean ensures that each candidate is assessed solely in accordance with the candidate's merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Furthermore, Regan & Dean will not accept instructions from clients that indicate that an element of unlawful discrimination or harassment will be brought to fruition unless there are genuine occupational requirements or other legislative exceptions detailed in the instructions. It is our intention to work with organisations that have a similar equal opportunities policy to Regan & Dean.
Workers who believe they have suffered any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation are encouraged to raise the matter with Regan & Dean. Any complaint will be dealt with seriously and without undue delay.
Any breach of this policy by employees of Regan & Dean will be treated as misconduct, or in the case of serious breaches, gross misconduct. Where appropriate, disciplinary action will be taken, which could in serious cases, lead to dismissal with or without notice or payment in lieu of notice. In addition, individuals can be held personally liable for acts of discrimination/ harassment that they commit, authorise, contribute to or condone.
This policy is not contractual but is a statement of the current Regan & Dean policy. Regan & Dean reserves the right to amend the policy as necessary to meet any change in requirements.
Client/Candidate Complaints Policy and Procedure
Should have a a complaint you may address it either to your consulant or, our Managing Director, Narelle Lester or both.
Regan & Dean Recruitment, 23 Old Bond Street, London, W1S 4PZ
1. On receipt of complaint, within [2-5] days,we will reply acknowledging the specific complaints and asking for confirmation or explanation of the details set out. We will also confirm the name of the person who will be dealing with the complaint.
2. We will acknowledge the reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next within [2-5] days.
3. We will then start to investigate the complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with the situation to reply to the complainant within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff's reply and the information provided to us. If necessary we may ask the complainant to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
4. Narelle Lester, Managing Director will then invite the complainant to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve the complaint. She will do this within  days of the end of the investigation.
5. Within 2 days of the meeting, Narelle Lester will write to to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed. If the compainant does not wish a meeting or it is not possible. Narelle Lester will send a detailed reply to the complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
6. At this stage, if still not satisfied, the complainant can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
7. We will let the complainant know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to confirm our final position on the complaint and explaining our reasons
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Trading Disclosures Company Information
Company's full name - Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd., Registered address - 9 Heathfield Road, Bushey, Herts, WD23 2LH Company's registration number - 2397855
“ We believe that recruiters have a moral as well as a legal responsibility to respect the privacy of individuals. ”
Narelle Lester, Managing Director, Regan & Dean